Monday 13 May 2013

D' Corner 26


Hello World! I'm the owner of D'Corner 26.
D'Corner 26 is basically an online blogshop.
Why do I decided to start on a blogshop?
Well, because I love shopping too! :)
I always can't take my eyes off hings & apparels that are lovely & cheap.
I used to have many things like bags, heels, dresses etc on my wishing list.
So now, I am going to make my wishing list become true & all in my wardrobe :)
Sharing is caring, thus, through blogshop I hope that many of you can own those lovely things by buying at cheap price too.


Our official opening of the shop will be on 1st June 2013.
Stay tuned! You wouldn't want to miss out the nice apparels right?
So, do follow us on Instagram: dcorner26 & keep yourself updated through this blog.
We might create a Facebook page if there's good feedback!

Get yourself ready & shop with us on 1st June!

No comments:

Post a Comment